The artist is Martynov
View of the Mikhailovsky Castle from the side of the stable bridge. On the right – the stable department (1720-1723, architect N.F. Herbel; In 1799-1804, it was rebuilt by the architect L. Ruska; In 1817-1823, it was rebuilt by the architect in.P. Stasov and in.P. Demut-Malinovsky); left – round market (early 1800s, architect J.Quarengs).
This type and its options are watercolor – in the albums of St. Petersburg species (GTG, GIM).